Follow the instructions below to add a shortcut to Apophenia on the home screen of your iPad, iPhone, or Android devices.
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter forum.apophdolia.com into the address field then Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Enter forum.apophdolia.com
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen or Install App.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.